
This is a picture that I got from Wayne Schatz of the ranchhouse on Sheets Flat. I think I sent it to all of you , but if I didn't here it is or I can send you a copy. I'm not sure it looks much like the picture I drew from memory.
October has been a fun month. We had birthdays galore! Ben and Laura, Lockley and Clay and Pat Thompson(Clarlyn's brother - Allen's wife.)
Ben, Laura and Brent had a busy October. Brent played soccer and flag football. He is growing up so fast. Laura has been taking classes so she can substitute teach. Ben is staying pretty busy with his business. It seems that something always comes up to keep him busy. This is actually November stuff but Ben was called to be on the high council in Lovell and so I got to ordain him a high priest. That was wierd.
Lyn and Cody, Noah, Lockley and Lilly are doing well also. Lyn is pregnant and due in June. They still like Idaho but miss being close to family. They dressed up as Spiderman and a pink fairy or princess for Halloween.
Beth, Clay, CJ, Logan, and Salem are doing o.k. too. Clay has been trying to adjust to living with pain. Don might be able to give him some tips. They are looking at coming to Wyoming over Christmas. (MAYBE)(We hope)
We have been fine.We went to a CCM meeting with Elder Smith in October. Those are always so good. Work and church have been keeping us busy. We are still trying to make some home improvements. That seems to go slow and never end. By the time we get something done, two or three other things have worn out.
I will post this on the blog and send it out. I haven't heard from anyone else so I hope all are ok.
Love, Mike and Clarlyn
No comments:
Post a Comment