September 2008
Well another school year has started and Clarlyn is the breakfast cook again. She has also worked with Jerry and Carol Doerr a lot at "Unkers". I am busy with work. It just amazes us each month that people would use us and we make enough to take care of ourselves. And I am able to different things so I don't get bored.
We are trying to fix up the house. We don't know why but have been having fun doing it. We need a new back porch and are putting a bathroom in downstairs and finally sheetrocking the garage.
Church things have kept us busy also. We had 2 firesides, standards night and held a ward conference. The second councilor and his wife in the stake presidency has received a mission call to Guam as CES/Institute teachers. So... I have presented a name to the First Presidency for a new councilor. We will release and sustain the councilors at stake conference in November. Fun!!!
Our children seem to be doing fine also. Clay had his kidney surgery and has come through it. Hopefully the pain he has had won't be there or at least it won't be as severe. Lyn and Cody are doing well as are Ben and Laura. We have had a good summer and are looking forward to a lovely fall and winter with lots of moisture.
Well, Love all of you and hope things are going good for you and your families.
Mike and Clarlyn
No comments:
Post a Comment