Monday, September 1, 2008

Our Family Newsletter and Blog

Welcome to our Blog page. This is something new and we aren't sure how it will work. But hopefully it will be an interest to all.

8 comments:

Snyder Family said...

This is just to see if comments posted will show up.

Snyder Family said...

If anyone has seen this in the Don, Ann, Joe, Sue, or Mike family, let me know. If you need help posting comments, I'd be happy to help, although I'm not very good at it myself yet.
Mike

nana said...

Got it! Great idea. Is this how you want us to send our monthly family news? I'm having trouble getting this posted but I'll keep trying. How do I get on the "team member" list? How do I insert photos?

Linda

nana said...

It worked! I'm an official team member and can add my own stuff to this blog. Thanks for your patience. Is this how you want me to put next months' fam news?

nana said...

I'm in my BLOG class trying to learn some more things. Don't know how much I can learn in 55 minutes.

Snyder Family said...

Yes, Linda. I think those that can should put them on this blog. We'll have to help the others figure it out. (Now that you're the expert!!!)
Have you tried putting a post on?
I'll watch for it.
Mike

Lyn Andrus said...

I think that I got it to work also! I'm going to have to figure out how to do more.

Snyder Family said...

Good Lyn,
Try to add your own blog to this page. We'll see how that works
Mike