hey mike,this is melissa, our blog site is www.chrissnyderfam.blogspot.com. Just add it to your friends and family and we should show up on it.
Melissa,Thanks for giving me your address. Linda and I tried but I must have been putting a period at the end so it wouldn't let me add you. Did you set your blog up? It is "cool". Clarlyn and the kids will be glad to see it.Mike
Post a Comment
2 comments:
hey mike,
this is melissa, our blog site is www.chrissnyderfam.blogspot.com. Just add it to your friends and family and we should show up on it.
Melissa,
Thanks for giving me your address. Linda and I tried but I must have been putting a period at the end so it wouldn't let me add you. Did you set your blog up? It is "cool". Clarlyn and the kids will be glad to see it.
Mike
Post a Comment